Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Horoscope for 2/29/2012







Some believe and some do not. Every morning I log into this site from a well know spanish, tarot card reader Walter Mercado. I have been doing this for years! This is my horoscope for today which I love.



Escorpión


(23 de oct. - 21 de nov.)

Dios te regala lo que quieras y más. Te atreverás a todo y tendrás victorias. El enemigo oculto y la competencia saldrán destruidos. Te valorizas y te darán lo que te mereces. Tu situación financiera mejora y tu creatividad te ayudará a resolver un problema de índole profesional.

 Números de suerte: 29, 13, 6.




Thanks...


2 comments:

  1. psychic reading examples
    Engrossing substance I haven't been finished specified info in a lasting time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People like to compare their horoscope with celebrities. The celebrity horoscope is always given on the online sites and the people match their zodiac sign with the celebrity.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...