Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jerseylicious, Reality Show, Drama and Gossip.

 
 
 
 
Olivia and Filippo casts from Jerseylicious with my 2 daughters.
 
 


I must confess, I am in love with Reality shows. Is it drama? Maybe! I mean that is what keeps the shows on tv for a while right?. I missed season 1 of Jerseylicious, now on season 2. I love the show and can't get enough of it. I want my own show or I want to be in a reality show. I do hair, I love DRAMA! LOL... (EVIL LAUGH)
 
 Any producer out there let's make a show! contact me. Hey everyone loves gossip so let's start drama ;)



 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Love Jerseylicious!!! One of my fav shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jerseylicious is the best show ever i'm in love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a reality tv nut as well. Love them all.

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a big reality tv watcher. I can't get enough of the Housewife shows! The Beverly Hills one was tooo funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the orange county and miami wives lol. I WANT MY OWN SHOW ASAP!

    ReplyDelete