Fresh Curls by REDKEN
Do you always blow out your hair? Well, it is time to start loving your curls. Many people do not know how to take care of their curls, that is why they are always straightening their hair. It is 2012 common try something new. Curly hair is beautiful too. I think we have the best of both worlds. We have natural curls and we can straighten it with a blow out. Straight hair people can not do that unless they get a chemical permanent wave that can start cost $80 and up. So I will give you guys a few tips so you can start enjoying your natural curls!
Gisell's Tips and Tricks
- It is important to use the right type of shampoo and conditioner for your hair. I posted Redken, BedHead and Cat Walk just for curls. Top, best lines that I use myself. Love them.
- We all know trimming your hair every 6 to 8 weeks keeps your ends healthier.
- You simply cannot over-condition frizzy hair. You need a heavy conditioner for use every time you wash your hair, and a deep conditioner for use once a week.
- Smoothing cream and alcohol-free gel, you need to coat the cuticle so it locks out moisture.
- Comb the product throughout all of your hair evenly with a wide-toothed comb.
- Styling cream enhance your curls with a cream created for curly hair. Rub it in and let hair airdry.
- Style serum warm up a couple drops of this in your hands and palm over dry, frizzy curls. The serum will solve your frizz problems.
- Put Away the Blow Dryer to combat the frizzies, refrain from blow dryer overuse. Adding heat to air only increases the problem. Instead, finger-comb hair, letting curls air-dry for as long as possible (luckily, because your hair tends to be dry, so you may not need to wash hair more than a couple times a week). Never rub hair dry with a towel, instead squeeze moisture out with paper towels.
- If you must use a blow dryer, use a diffuser. Hold the blow dryer under hair, and dry by cupping and squeezing hair in your palms from below (never scrunch curls, you'll invite frizz).
- If you don't use a diffuser, aim the blow dryer nozzle downward, in the direction hair grows.
- This are a few of many tricks out there. If anyone has any tips feel free to share. I love to hear some. Let's love and enjoy our sexy curls. Last advice from me to you all is to...
- Find a Good Stylist! I can not stress this enough.
Cat Walk by Tigi
HI-DEF CURLS by BED HEAD
Thank you for reading!