Want Summer Healthy Hair?
Sun, chlorine can be harsh on the hair. Here I will tell you the most important must knows of summer hair health tips.
- Heat free girls. Wear your natural hair ladies. Yes, keep those curls natural. Stay of that blow drier, iron and curling iron. Air dry as much as you can.
- Stay away chemical like bleach, especially if you love the pools. Chlorine can be harsh and will extremely, dry your hair.
- Use leave-in conditioners while hanging out in the day. Scalp also needs sun protection. Many people forget this. There are many leave in condition that has SPF protection.
- Humid, hot days hair styles: You can braid, or make buns even ponytails. Hair can still be stylish in the summer.
- Trim your hair less than half inch every 6 to 8 weeks. So you can eliminate split ends and keep hair growing healthy.
Please feel free to email me for more summer hair tips. Let's love our natural healthy hair!