Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Review: Intensive Resurfacing Peel by Murad


Intensive Resurfacing Peel

My Opinion
 
I usually go to the salon for a peeling but I saw this product and I thought that I would give it a try. It is a great alternative for at home use. Worth trying? Yes! Cheaper and it is amazing. After only 3 applications my skin looks healthier and wrinkles are dramatically less noticeable.This month's supply is less expensive than going to a Spa and I love the convenience of a home peel.
This is the best purchase I've made in a long time and well worth the investment.
 
 
Intensive Resurfacing Peel
 
Why you need it:Reveals brighter, smoother, younger-looking skin.

Primary benefits:Resurfaces to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Brightens tone and smoothes texture.

Price: $45 I think it is a great price for amazing results

Thank you,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment