Monday, November 19, 2012

True Match in a new shade "Sun Tan" w5.5


 

 
 
I can not tell you ladies how happy I am. I have tried so many foundations and never matched so perfectly like this one. I purchased this in Dollar General Stores where I live. I wanted to try this product since I have seen on tv and there's so many positive reviews. I love it. Matches so perfect, I can't believe it. I wanted to share this information with my readers, this post is really not a review but wanted to share the love on this product. I do recommend this 100% . The price is about $8 but I got store clearance for $3 and that you can't beat!
 
 What do you use?
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Thentrue match in new shade sun tan is shown her.e good post

    ReplyDelete

Devacurl Hair Products for Curly Hair

Laying off of the heat when it comes to styling my hair is probably one of the best decisions I have made so far.  I loved wearing my ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...