Saturday, March 28, 2015

Zim's Crack Creme and Max-Freeze

 
What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"Zim's Max-Freeze  provides a cooling sensation and utilizes a topical analgesic formula to deliver temporary relief to aching muscles and joints. Zim’s Max-Freeze is formulated with naturally-based ingredients including aloe, arnica, Vitamin E and tea tree oil. Available in gel, roll-on and spray applications. "

  • Totally natural!
  • No animal testing.
  • The gel is very soft and spreads evenly and coats well.
  • The menthol fragrance vanishes.
  • Comes in (3) different application methods-- gel, spray, or roll-on.

My Opinion:

I was so looking forward to this review!  I'm not old, but I do suffer from some pretty terrible back pain.  It's mostly upper-back (caused by stress).  I've used a lot of things in the past-- Icy Hot, Bengay, Mineral Ice, etc.  They all work pretty good, but what I love about this Max-Freeze Spray is that it is natural! I
 was absolutely impressed .  It's a very comfortable spray that relieves the pain. I love the fragrance which is minty but vanishes very quickly. I gave it to my mom and she felt instant relief of pain on her knee joints. I recommend and I will be buying this from now on.
 

 
 
 
It’s been a long winter, and my feet are definitely ready to see the sun! I love sandal-season and thanks to Zim’s Crack Creme, my feet are ready to be put on display. Created over 60 years ago to help cement workers treat their dry, cracked hands and feet, Zim’s Crack Creme is an herbal formula used to soften and moisturize hands, feet, elbows, and cuticles. I need less pedicure than I used too and that is a plus. My pocket says thank you!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment