Sunday, October 11, 2015

Collagen Support Body Cream

 
Intensely hydrating body cream with Shea Butter and Jojoba Extract triples skin’s moisture upon application and nourishes skin by locking in moisture for 24 hours. Collagen Support Complex helps improve skin’s resilience to give skin a more supple and youthful appearance.
 
Now that I'm in my 30's I do worry about not getting enough elasticity and moisture.After noticing that as I age my legs were losing the supple toned look that I was accustom to I decided to add this to my daily routine. Money well spent!! This body cream has been a recent nightly favorite!  First, I can’t get enough of the creamy crisp ginger scent but it feels good on the skin.  It’s a lightweight cream that absorbs quickly yet keeps the skin moisturized. I use it on my neck and my legs. I love it and you will too.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment