Friday, December 4, 2015

Savannah Bee Company for Skin Care



Savannah Bee Company isn’t just an online marketplace to buy honey.  There are actual physical shops where it looks like you can taste varieties of artisan honey (that Savannah Bee Co. harvested from the bees themselves) along with wine, plus there’s a huge luxurious skincare section and they sell gourmet treats. 


Savannah Bee Royal Jelly Body Butter  Let's talk about the packaging shall we? I thought this packaging was perfect. I found these to be high quality, luxury body care. The consistency of this body butter actually feels a bit Jelly-ish to me initially until I rub it into my skin. It has really nice moisturizing properties and smells fantastic.

Honey is traditionally used for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Packed with natural and healing ingredients such as beeswax, honey, propolis, royal jelly, chamomile and myrrh, it’s no wonder this body butter truly feels as smooth as butter. Since trying this body butter I have made it a part of my after shower routine. My skin feels soft and moisturized. I would recommend this product to anyone battling dry skin!

I am obsessed with this butter and I need to own them all!

Lip Balm They go on so super smooth and feel really silky with no stickiness. It melts on contact with your lips and feels very lightweight, yet intensely moisturizing at the same time. If I use it in the winter, my lips don't get chapped at all!
Visit the website for more information. Thank You for reading my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment