Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Derma Matrix and Hyaluronic Acid Liquid by Neocell



I am constantly reminded that I am not getting any younger, so any product that I can use to try and slow down the aging process, I am all game. Especially anything that has collagen in it.

With advanced ingredients designed to internally nourish the skin, Derma Matrix’s and Hyaluronic Acid formula uses BioActive NeoCell Collagen which is created through a propriety micronization process.  The product dissolves instantly in water. I mix it with my daily fruit smoothie and is standardized for maximum absorption and efficacy. This product helps to promote reduction of lines and wrinkles, increases hydration by 21%+ and supports cell turnover & elasticity.  After taking this product for a month, I noticed that my skin feels moisturized and hydrated.  During the Winter months – this is key since my skin is very dry and needs the added moisture.

I’m quite impressed with this product and I love that it is so easy to take. NeoCell offers such awesome products for supplements and I have been liking this one.  It doesn’t really have much of a flavor so mixing it with juice or your favorite smoothie will result in no flavor or taste you don’t like. They also have amazing snack you can take in your purse and have it on the run.  

For more information please visit their website: http://www.neocell.com

If you are using any product that has collagen please let me know below. I would love to try them. Thank you for reading! See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment