Thursday, June 3, 2021

Slaying Pink Lashes for Summer


When it comes to trying bold makeup, the trick to pulling it off is to stick to one look. Too many bold looks together at once just results in too much makeup, which we don’t want. There are plenty of options for you to choose to accentuate, and we’re here to show you how to pull off your own bold makeup look!

The key is to use colored lashes this summer. 

I believe summer should be about bright colors. In the makeup world less is more in the summer however you can have way less with bold lashes. Right in these pictures I have no shadows at all only highlighter, bb creams, pink lashes and pink lipstick. I also must have a light contour. I look glammed up thanks to these beautiful lashes. I can not wait to try other colors. 

Check them out. I encourage you to play with colors. 
Statuskloset.com also on Instagram @novellashes

You can use code gisell2 for a discount. Tell them I sent you. 

This style is “Novel Pink” 

Happy Summer!  My IG @gforgisell 







No comments:

Post a Comment