SUN IS A BALL OF FIRE~!
Redken’s UV Rescue Shimmering Defense is a creamy, citrus scented potion that leaves a shiny shield on your locks to protect against color dehydration and drying sun rays.
What about pools? God knows I can be all day in the pool with a glass of wine ok well many glasses of wine. Chlorine is what I want to talk about. Chlorine is a chemical that inside the pool for sanitary purposes, but it is also very damaging for the hair. I am posting a few good hair tips that you can follow for more healthier hair before the pool.
- wet hair before entering pool with leave in conditioner - this will help prevent hair from soaking up the harsh, chlorinated pool water.
- you can wear a cap. I know they are not cute. You can thank me later though ;) lol
- Shampoo your hair as soon as you get out the pool. This will help to remove most of the chlorine before it can do great damage. * A clarifying shampoo is not necessary unless a green hue is on your hair.
- last but not least maintaining hair trimmed 4 to 8 weeks is ideal! I can cut it for you just call me for an appointment!
- Bonus Remeber there are no cure for split ends besides cutting it off. So let's take care of our hair ladies.
Thank you for reading and comment below