Many people buy products that other friends recommend and people buy it without knowing the correct way to use it. Especially products like dry hair shampoo. How many times you bought something and never read directions? Yea I am guilty too lol. I am going to explain the right way to use a dry hair shampoo.
- section your hair. However you like and spray shampoo by sections on the roots, especially oily parts :)
- spray powder on the roots and let sit for few minutes so it can soak the oil
- bend over and massage it (powder on roots) with your fingertips, then brush hair throughly from roots to ends
- There are some powders that come in color to match your hair color like Finley Hair Dry Shampoo so you won't be left with white residue or streaks
- dry shampoo may leave your hair with a matte finish (dull), just dab a little of serum to add shine
Thank you for reading and make sure you visit often ;)