Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Your Natural Beauty


Are you a makeup junkie?  and is your makeup can't let people see what you really look like?

Do not get me wrong. I love makeup and makeup loves me. We try to look beautiful but sometimes end up looking a bit artificial. I want this post to remind you that your natural beauty is who you are. It's only one of you and you should enjoy it.

It should also be noted that there are people who tend to use make-up as a kind of mask and this is certainly not good for their mental being. Make-up was never meant to cover up who you are as a person but was designed to highlight a person’s beauty. There are those who get addicted to using it and this is certainly never a good thing. Remember, with everything, moderation is key. The same rings true for make-up as well. The general rule here would be “Less is More.

It might sound like I am telling you to not ever wear makeup. That's not my intentions. I want you to take more care of your skin underneath all that makeup. Many women do not remeber that. Like for example getting facials, sun protection, moisturize, of course eating your fruits and veggies helps from the inside out. Also removing your makeup before you go to bed and changing your pillow case daily. Ofcourse research the makeup that you buy or any skin care product. My favorite advice out of all of these is

Sleep! Sleep! Sleep! It is wonderful and we don't do it nearly enough.

What do you think of this post? Please share your opinions. I respond to everyone. or you can tweet me @gisellstylist




I have no makeup in this pic



Thank you,









No comments:

Post a Comment