Saturday, July 28, 2012

Elujuda Oil Hair Treatment



I want to introduce you to this wonderful oil hair treatment. Milbon's new Elujuda is a hair conditioning and styling oilmade from Baobab Seed Oil. The finer hair formula thickens hair; the coarser hair formula softens hair to create natural movement. I have to tell you the smell is great and it is light in texture. A little goes a long way. You use this product on wet hair and style. You can use a little after for a polished look.

Ingredients:

Baobab Seed Oil
Argan Oil
Silk PPT

You can check out more info at www.milbon-usa.com

Thank you,



1 comment:

  1. It is a good post by this site thanks to

    give the good information about this

    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Devacurl Hair Products for Curly Hair

Laying off of the heat when it comes to styling my hair is probably one of the best decisions I have made so far.  I loved wearing my ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...