Sunday, December 1, 2013

Balancing Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 by Murad

 
I love Murad Skin Products and I am used to using heavier face moisturizers. This is the first time I tried this light weight crème. I really love it especially those mornings I wake up kind of with and oily face. I was surprise and I am extremely happy. Perfect for the morning sun which has SPF protection. It contains Vitamin A,C, and E for radiant skin. Try it and you will love it as much as I do. I promise. :)
 
What it is:
A lightweight daily moisturizer with UV protection for combination skin.

What it's used for:
Murad Pore Reform Balancing Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 PA++ hydrates your skin as it balances oil production and defends against environmental damage for a clear and rejuvenated complexion. Lactic acid exfoliates and brightens your skin while microencapsulated multivitamins condition, firm prevent dryness. Japanese alder flower extract clears away blackheads for skin that is radiant and healthy.

Treats These Conditions: Firmness, Large Pores, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Hyperpigmentation, Sun Damage , Dry Skin , Anti-Aging
 
Suitable For These Skin Types: Combination, Oily

 

No comments:

Post a Comment