Saturday, August 1, 2015

Fulom Penetrating Hydration



 
 
Moisturizing Face Cream
Extra Care Body Lotion
Cleanser for face and body

The cleanser is not only for your face but your body as well. I have tried other cleansers who have stated they are usable for face and body only to find it has been over-drying for my face. I have to be careful with scents and body shower gels tend to have fragrance and that is something I try to stay away from. The cleanser is very clean smelling. Foams up nicely and pretty much does its job. I have it stocked in my shower. Fulom Face and Body Cleanser rejuvenates the skin through a gentle cleansing process that hydrates and minimizes removal of skins natural oils. This is accomplished through use of mild soap agents, pH adjusted, humectants (maintains moisture) and organic fulvic acid. The simple light fragrance contained in the cleanser is refreshing and designed for the most sensitive skin.


The moisturizer I really like! Light, airy with a soft scent. Really nice in fact. It is really a light creamy moisturizer. My skin loves it! The moisturizer doesn’t have sunscreen which is a very important ingredient for me. Fulom Dry Skin Moisturizing Cream was developed to nurture dry skin and relieve itch through maximizing nutrient replacement as well as aid protecting exposed skin. A blend of ‘gentle skin’ ingredients and fulvic acid readily penetrates the skin without streaking or leaving an oily feeling.

The body lotion works fabulous on my skin. It is not heavy and does not have a sticky feel. Absorbs quickly and keeps your skin moisturize. I love it.

The whole product line would be great for someone with really dry skin! I use the body lotion on my hands all the time especially with my career as a hairstylist my hands is always in the water.

Give it a try and let me know how you like it.





No comments:

Post a Comment