Monday, June 5, 2017

Feel the Moment by IT Cosmetics


New product “Feel The Moment" Anti-Aging Ultra Hydrating Primer Serum.

I went to Ulta beauty store to shop for makeup and accidently bought this serum by IT Cosmetics. I use other products from this brand and I am pleased with them. This little bottle is a bit pricy for my taste but I am really happy with it.
Clearly I am not in my 20's so my skin gets dryer as it matures on a day to day basis. Once I used this after my moisturizer and before my foundation it left me the most perfect dewy skin. I was IN LOVE!

Housed in a glass jar with a dropper for application It Cosmetics Feel the Moment Serum is an anti-aging ultra hydrating serum created with caviar extract, hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, hyaluronic acids, vitamins A, E, and C, argan, jojoba, avocado, and deep ocean water as well as essential oils. A single drop will hydrate your entire face and provide super intense moisture. Everyone use can be different so test different ways so you can find what works for you. You might not need a moisturizer and will be good with just this. I love my skin hydrated so I can never get enough hydration.

Gisell Approves this! A must have in your skin care routine. Please add me on Instagram @beautybygisell  



No comments:

Post a Comment