Monday, October 2, 2017

Collagen + C and Hair, Skin and Biotin


What is Collagen?

Collagen is a long-chain amino acid and the most abundant protein in the body. It is composed of the individual amino acids Glycine, Proline, Hydroxyproline and Arginine and in nature is found exclusively in animal tissue, especially bones and connective tissue. It is what is responsible for giving skin elasticity, hair its strength, and connective tissue its ability to hold everything in place.

According to most of the NeoCell, Super Collagen+C Reviews, It thickens fine hair, includes figure and eases off balding. It repairs connective tissues for enhanced flexibility. It enhances course. It pushes wound mending. It glycine raises lean muscle to help blaze fat while you rest. It gives specific amino acids important to renewing the figure's collagen supply. It aides minimize fine lines & wrinkles, and enhances flexibility in the skin.

What us Biotin?

a vitamin of the B complex, found in egg yolk, liver, and yeast. It is involved in the synthesis of fatty acids and glucose. It is also used orally for hair loss, brittle nails, skin rash in infants (seborrheic dermatitis), diabetes, and mild depression.

How does it work?

Biotin is an important component of enzymes in the body that break down certain substances like fats, carbohydrates, and others.

My Opionion

Overall I am very pleased with Neocell , I have been using neo Cell for over a year and I love the results. I use it daily with smoothies. You must try and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing. I just discovered this product for hair care and hope my results are amazing! I would love to hear from you how it has worked for you.

    ReplyDelete