I love guava so much since my young years so I had to write a post all about it. I eat 3 everyday. It’s so delicious. I have been into strengthening my immune system since COVID-19 came out. So I spend time researching food and eating to better myself. You should do the same. Thanks for reading this post.
Facts of Guava
- It is a tropical fruit that is easily available.
- The fruit has shades of green on its rind while the color inside varies from pink, yellow, white to red.
- Guava is rich in vitamins and minerals yet economical to buy.
- It has a unique combination of vitamin C and calcium.
- The exterior rind of guava contains more Vitamin C than the pulp.
- Guava also contains iron, folate, potassium, vitamins A and B, antioxidant poly-phenolic, and flavonoid compounds.
- A guava contains more potassium content than a banana.
- The fruit also contains soluble dietary fiber in abundance.
- Guava fruit is low in fats and calories.
Benefits of Guava you need to know
Values and benefits
Guavas contain four times more Vitamin C than oranges. They can solely fulfill the daily recommended intake of Vitamin C. Because of presence of this essential nutrient, guavas can help to boost the resistance power of the body.
- As guavas have high fiber content, they are beneficial to cure constipation.
- Guava also regulates blood pressure, reduces cholesterol levels and promotes brain function.
- They lower the risk of heart attack, type2 diabetes and cancer.
- Guavas are good for skin and prevent diseases like scurvy because of the presence of Vitamin C and E.
- Eating guavas also prevents and treats problems such as congestion of lungs, asthma, eye problems, and fertility problems.
- It prevents skin damage and aging of the skin because of anti-aging properties.
If you love guava or will try them please let me know below in the comment section.
Also follow me on Instagram @gforgisell