Wednesday, October 13, 2021

GLOW AND GUT POWDER BY THE BEAUTY CHEF



About (from the company's website)


A daily beauty powder for radiant skin and gut health, now with a SUPERCHARGED FORMULA. With 18 wholefoods including bio-fermented maqui berries, queen garnet plum and pomegranate fruit peel extract, vitamin C to help boost collagen production and zinc to support healthy hair and nails. Plus provitamin A, broad-spectrum B vitamins and more probiotics and postbiotics thanks to our more potent fermentation process, this berry-flavored blend promotes luminous skin—from the inside out.



My Regular suppoters of the blog and my Instagram (@gforgisell) will know how much how I love the Glow Inner Beauty Powder. Made by The Beauty Chef, and now to add to my already head over heels love for the product they now have an advanced formula that contains more Antioxidants, Minerals, Vitamins and Probiotics which all help to improve gut health and improve the overall health of your skin from the inside out.



Since March 2021 I have been giving my self alot of self love! Which I totally recommend. It feels amazing and also for me it feels amazing mentally. I lost -38lbs and I feel incredible.



The powder itself contains 24 skin and body nurturing ingredients that are rich in Antioxidants, Vitamins, Minerals, Essential Fatty Acids, Amino Acids and Pre and Probiotics. Nice, right! 



My personal way way to incorporate the powder into my routine is in a smoothie, I tend to blend a banana, pineapples, or any fruit you like with a teaspoon of the powder and water blended for a delicious smoothie.


My Opinion*
I have used this product consistently in a daily smoothie and know I am doing very good things for my body with every scoop. I struggle with bloating and I am amazed to see how quickly it calmed my gut and that my stomach was flat even at the end of the day. What I love about it most is that I look forward to it because it taste SO good like a refreshing berry water and is very subtle so you’ll want to have it everyday. I could not love it more and it is a new essential in my self care routine. My new go to!

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment