Monday, September 12, 2011

Cindy Barshop Beauty Interview



From Long Island, NY we all know Cindy Barshop she is a mother, business woman, and one of the cast of The real housewife of New York city. Cindy is also the owner of Completely Bare, a chain of hair-removal spas. She opened her first spa in New York City in 1998. She discusses some of her beauty secrets and more. Take a read!


Cindy: What at home shampoos do you have in your bathroom right now?

Answer: Garnier Frutis, John Frieda and some bumble and bumble products. I like to switch it up.


Cindy: What hair cut and style are you presently wearing?

Answer: I am actually getting it cut today at eva scrivo today. Who knows?


Cindy: What is your definition of Beauty?

Answer: Happiness


Cindy: Do you have any must have hair product in your purse?

Answer: No, I am more obsessed with my eyebrows so I always carry a MAC eyebrow pencil


Cindy: What inspires you and how did the idea of Completely Bare came about?

Answer: I had an unsightly bikini line and I thought the laser hair removal technology would be great for everyone. I knew I couldn't be the only one with an ugly bikini line. The only thing that inspires me now is making my daughters' world perfect :)


Cindy: Cindy you inspire me, so I want to know your advice to budding entrepreneurs?

Answer: Thank you! Always take a chance or a risk; if you don't there is no opportunity for change. You will then realize that you are not really risking anything, only offering yourself the ability to succeed.


I hope you all enjoyed her interview just like I did. Keep tuning in for more next season on Bravo.




Gisell xoxo

2 comments:

  1. :) you are so lucky to have been able to do an interview with CIndy :)
    LOl - I am SUPER jealous... Hahaha!

    Good interview*

    TeamC²B² <3

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete