Thursday, December 15, 2011

Drown your insides with H2O AKA AS WATER

Picture from InStyle Mag 1/12

Drinking a daily good  amount of water is vital to your health and your insides like I tell my kids. You can never imagine just by drinking a healthy amount of water, you gain tremendous health benefits, and sometimes you can even throw away your migraine medicine or pain killer. Dehydration is what gives humans headaches.

Since I can remeber I love water. I can drink way more than 8 glasses daily. I pressure my family to drink water. I think it is so important for your insides especially your outside like your skin.
 
 
Some Benefits are:

The water:

  • Transports nutrients and oxygen into cells
  • Moisturizes the air in lungs
  • Helps with metabolism
  • Protects our vital organ
  • Helps our organs to absorb nutrients better
  • Regulates body temperature
  • Detoxifies
  • Protects and moisturizes our joints

Every cell in your body needs water from head to toe. That is why it is so important to drink enough fluid. Take for example, brain consists of 90% of water, if you do not supply enough water to your body, your brain cannot function well, and you will get headache or migraine. Next time you feel a headache it can be a sign of dehydration...DOn't ignore it, Water it. Maybe you wont need more tylenol after all!

One of the many important benefits is:

You will look younger when your skin is properly hydrated. Water helps to replenish skin tissues, moisturizes skin and increases skin elasticity. this is what I am TALKING about! Skin CARE!


Thank you for reading,
I am all for hair and skin care and hey beauty comes from the inside out... Don't you think?

Gisell
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. Water is one of our daily needs and rinking water at least 8 glasses a day is very important to our body since it has many benefits especially to our health and to our skin.

    ReplyDelete