Thursday, January 24, 2013

Essential-C Cleanser by Murad

 
 
 
 
 
Why you need it:
Neutralizes environmental aggressors, restores moisture and prepares skin for repair.

Primary benefits:
Removes impurities and potential irritants. Binds moisture to skin.


If you are a regular reader of mine, you already know how much I love the Murad skin care line. I so love it so much and the more I use their products the more I love them. I use this cleanser every morning and my skin has changed dramatically in over time. My darker spots has gotten lighter and my skin look so refreshed. I also love that it leaves my skin moisturize after but I still use and recommend face cream. Remeber a little goes a long way. :) Thank you so much for visitng and if you have a cleanser that I would love then leave the info below.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! This product sounds amazing, currently I'm using their cleanser (the milk-type one) and Beauty Elixir, and am thinking of trying more items from the brand as the ones I'm using are really good.
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete

Devacurl Hair Products for Curly Hair

Laying off of the heat when it comes to styling my hair is probably one of the best decisions I have made so far.  I loved wearing my ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...