Thursday, January 31, 2013

Gisell's Hairstyle pick of the Month - January 2013

 
Throught the entire year of 2013, I will be posting a monthly post on my personal choice of the best hairstyle of the month. I always enjoy myself looking at the hairstyles so for the next 11 months you will see my monthly favorites. For the month of January, I chose this new hair style/cut from Halle Berry. It is not too short, but was kept long enough to create more than a simple look.

What do you guys think? Is the cut hot or not?

 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. My cousin just had her hair cut pretty much the same style as Halle has and it really suits her fabulously!

    I did go to the hairdresser's and let cut all the split and fragile ends! I didn't go that extreme, even though my hair is much shorter now than the day before. I'm happy because finally it looks healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) nice blog and post, now following you.
    I joined GFC, if you will go with me, I'd love;)

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her hair!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete