Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Skinetica for Clear Skin Acne

skinetica blemish treatment



I was really excited to receive Skinetica – the promise to fight acne alone makes it worth to try. Although I do not suffer from acne I know my daughter does.
But for now, let’s talk about Skinetica, an anti-blemish treatment with no harsh chemicals, no side effects, gentle to the skin, non-toxic, non-staining and non-greasy.

The indication is to apply to clean skin (if you apply over a product, it won’t work!) with a cotton wool pad twice a day and let it dry. You should re-apply every 12 hours, as this is the time one application will keep working, even if you wash your face.

So, does it work? Well, for me, I saw a positive result on my daughter's face. The acne dried up faster and the redness vanished on the very next day. I think it is a great product over all and I recommend it. For more information visit the website at

www.skinetica.co.uk












1 comment:

  1. Great post about Beauty Products.
    Thanks for such exiting post.I want to try your products! .i Appreciate that your post is really informative.


    .............................
    Della
    Marketing executive
    Best Buy Beauty Supply

    ReplyDelete