Saturday, October 26, 2013

My Radiant Skin

 
Just because you partied all night doesn't mean you have to look like it in the morning. What you eat and don't eat shows on your face. Take some of my tips and I will have your face glowing.
 
Vitamin E - brightens drab skin. I eat Almonds and I also drink orange juice for my Vitamin C. Vitamin C also helps fight wrinkles and banish under eye bags. I eat Apricots for Vitamin A that helps produce cells. We also know that water is a miracle potion. If you want great skin you must hydrate-water dissolves nutrients from food and helps transport them to skin cells. Drink atleast 8 cups daily! A must
 
My favorite that I love is Salmon. Salmon contains omega 3 fatty acids and helps boost collagen. Making skin soft. Heathy stuff. Try it you might like it. I hope you enjoyed my post and come back soon.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment