I had the pleasure to read Christy's first book and I loved it. I hope you all get to read it sometime and I hope you will enjoy this fun questionnaire of hers.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself (for the ones that do not know) who is Christy Dilg ? Christy Dilg is a wide, mom and determined woman. She loves to decorate cakes, photography, reading and writing. She is a cancer survivor and someone that never gives up.
3. What makeup and hair product you cannot live without, and why?
I cannot live without my Sephora mascara
4. What hair products are in your bath tub right now? Suave, Herbal Essence
5.Which product especially are you interested in? Why? Any product claiming to help with dark spots, sun spots, etc. I live in Florida and ruined my skin growing up by baking in the sun. Now as I am older the dark spots have taken over and I am really self-conscious about them.
6. What are three worst products you have ever used? Humm. I’m not sure.
7. During a busy morning, if you pick only one make-up/hair item, which one should you pick? Cover stick
8.Which hair/makeup items are you carrying in your bag these days? Lip gloss, hello kitty mirror
9. Who do you think the best beauty icon and why? (Doesn’t matter whether alive or not) Carmen Electra, she has a natural beauty and doesn’t over do makeup.
10. What salon do you go to for your hair services? Hair Ink in my hometown
11. Are you into any beauty home remedies? if so which ones?
Moisturizer is very important to me
12. Who is your favorite beauty celebrity, and why? Ashley Benson because she is stunning in every style from classy to grunge.
13. How are you wearing your current hair now? Layers? Side or full bangs? Any hair changes coming soon? Straight, one length, boring but I did add feathers in my hair and sometimes I do wear extensions for a fuller, longer look that I got from Luna Locks.
14. Are you into skin care? if so what are you into and what products are you using? Basic skin care plus double moisturizer
15. What perfumes do you wear? Flower bomb –My signature scent!
16. What is your favorite quote?
Live, Laugh, Love! After having cancer I realized this is the only quote to live by. Without all 3 you are wasting your life.
17. Are you working on a current projects??
I am working on completing my upcoming novel Forbidden No More, due out this summer.
18. What is your current favorite TV shows? Vampire Diaries, Revenge, Melissa and Joey, Teen Wolf and Pretty Little Liars to name a few.
19. If you can give a makeover to a celebrity right now, who would it be, and why? Dakota Johnson because that hair is horrible.
20. Anything you want to say to your fans about yourself that we do not know yet? I love Ian Somerhalder!!!
21. Would you want to share your social links such as Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, twitter, YouTube etc.? www.facebook.com/authorchristyadilg, Instagram: @fancy_grey, Twitter: fancygrey, website: http://christydilg.com
22. What is your favorite book authors. Danielle Torella, Ilsa Madden-Mills, Jade Goodmore, Denise Muniz, EL James
23.Who inspires you? How you get inspiration? My daughter. She inspires me daily to be a better mom, person, author, wife, etc. I want to be a role model for her to always strive to be better than I could ever be. Love life and love herself.
Thank you for visiting and don't forget to follow my blog.