Sunday, November 1, 2015

Montenegro Lipstick by Amrezy



Who is one of the best known makeup artist in Instagram? Amrezy  is. She is amazing and talented. I have been following her for years when she lived in NYC. Now she resides in LA and she came out with 3 new lipsticks with LipLand Cosmetics.

I bought the Montenegro and the Rezy. Rezy is a nude color and Montenegro is shown above. I love this color. Feels velvety on my lips and it is a dry lipstick. As she mentions it is important to wear lip balm underneath. I didn't do that so it was a bit difficult to take off. This will be my color for the moment. I will do another look and post wearing Rezy. Stay tuned.
Have you tried them? How do you feel comment below.
Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Truth about "MYTOPFACE.COM" - Boris and Vyachesla Tkach aka Kay Tea

My daughter has contacted them nicely many, many times so they can pay her what she worked for. They both refuse to pay (their last c...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...