Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rinse with Cold Water for Shiny Hair







When you are finished rinsing your conditioner off, turn the faucet to cold for just a minute and rinse your hair.  Rinsing with cold water gives you shiny hair. It actually feels good. I do it all the time. If it's morning I am sure that will wake you up. 


Let me tell you why:

Thirty seconds under cold running water will help seal the cuticles on the hair shaft, trapping moisture in the hair and creating that beautiful hair shine. Your hair will instantly feel softer and silkier.

Also, the cold air button on your dryer has a similiar benefit.  Once you are done drying a small section, finish with the cold air. It sets the style in. It seems to do the trick for me!


    Thank you,






4 comments:

  1. This is so true. I notice a huge difference when I rinse with cold water... Even though it's not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try this out sometime. Only problem during summertime is that the pipes get so hot in Phoenix the water does not come out cold. Like ever so during the winter time I will give this a try. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT CAN BE COOL IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ICY. LOL THAT WOULD BE HORRIBLE! LOL

      Delete