So let me guess, your on the next football team? OH, I'm sorry, those are dark undereyes! Yikes. My bad. It's ok you came to the right place.
Unfortunately, getting enough sleep isn't always enough to prevent dark circles under the eyes from developing. The following are some of the common causes of dark under eye circles:
Aging: As we age, the delicate skin under our eyes becomes thinner. This thinning of the skin allows the blood vessels underneath to become more visible. These blood vessels can give the appearance of under eye circles. In addition, we also lose collagen and fat in the under eye area. This leads to hollowing as we get older. The deeper the hollows, the darker the circles appear. Ugh yea, welcome to the aging world.
Allergies/Nasal Congestion: Nasal congestion causes the veins that drain from the eyes to the nose to dilate and darken. This can lead to the appearance of dark under eye circles. In addition, allergies can not only cause nasal congestion, but can also cause puffy eyes.
Heredity: Unfortunately, some people are more likely to have dark circles under their eyes than others, due to genetics. Like other features, good and bad, dark under eye circles can be passed down from generation to generation. Sorry about this one lol
I have some tips that It does not hurt to try. Am I right?
1. I do the following personally, I cut a raw potato slice (like the size of a potato chip) and that piece I slice in half and place one under each eye for 10 minutes. The potato absorbs the water under the eyes. I been doing this since high school.
2. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Water is very important. More info on beauty and water. This is as important as getting plenty of sleep. It keeps blood circulating in that area. More info on Beauty and Fruits.
3. Smoking causes vascular (blood vessel) problems that can not only threaten your life , but also make your blood vessels appear more prominent and bluer. More info on Beauty and Smoking.
4. Slice cucumbers into thick slices. Cucumber slices have long been used to reduce puffiness and refresh the appearance of skin around the eyes, providing a fast "pick-me-up" for tired and puffy eyes. Place a slice over each eye, extending over the darkened area. Do this daily for 10-15 minutes. Keep your eyes closed.
5. Tea Bags also helps with the skin discoloration and reduces swelling. Apply a caffeinated bag for 10 minutes.
6. Maybe skin lightening creme can work, I am not sure about this one. Read instructions before you try products. Here is information on a product lightning skin creme.
There is probably hundreds of more remedies out there. Feel free to leave your remedy tip below. Others would appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy this post. Please share via facebook, twitter or anyone. Thanks for reading
I needed to read a post like this! Does the potato thing work noticably? I've heard it before. I should try itReplyDelete
leys say i dont have puffiness!. being doing it for years xoxoDelete
Great post...You are such a talent !! You are just one step away from this $100 Giveaway :)ReplyDelete
Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
Great tips. I'm correctly suffering from dark circles :SReplyDelete
yes water is very important,especially in winter :) thanks for following and I followed backReplyDelete
super interesante post! tomo nota de todo y besitos!ReplyDelete
My dark circle are horrible. I have no other skin problems, no acne or unwanted hair, So I guess I had to get stuck with dark circles!!ReplyDelete
try some remedies especially the potatoes :)Delete
thanks for the tip, i'm excited to try these out!ReplyDelete
Your welcome good luckDelete
solo conocia,lo del te y el pepini,no suelo tener ojeras pero ahora que llegue a los 40 me lo apunto por si surgenReplyDelete
gracias por acercarte a mi blog,muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacReplyDelete
claro. de nada. mua! xoxDelete
Gisell...." Ojeras "ReplyDelete
gracias por tu comentario lo he de poner en pràctica...
I'm going to try this! love it!ReplyDelete
Thank you Doris and Bruana xoReplyDelete
Obrigado por sua visita.ReplyDelete
Seus posts são ótimos.Parabéns!
- O pepino também é muito eficiente para melhorar o Hálito, basta precionar uma fatia entre a língua e o céu da boca por alguns instantes.