Saturday, November 30, 2013

Murad Resurgence Hydrating Toner

         
Cleanse | Tone
Maintain a healthy balance with this refreshing formula. Tones to hold moisture and softness in. This classic toner rebalances and rehydrates skin while neutralizing surface impurities.

Benefits:
  • Tightens pores without drying
  • Soothes irritation and softens skin
  • Locks in moisture
  • Restores suppleness
This is product is so gentle on the skin. I cleanse my skin with first with Murad Cleanser and then I use this to toner and I hardly see any dirt on the cotton. I do see an improvement on the elasticity of my skin. It tightens pores and I love it.

Ingredients: Lecithin and Grape seed which help lock moisture  and restore suppleness. Peach and Cucumber soothes irritation and softens skin. Osmolytes helps regulate water balance for hydration levels. I guarantee you will love Murad Products as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment