Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Murad Skin Care Products Review

Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum
 
What it does?
Fast-acting treatment featuring Hydroquinone fades away dark spots, age spots, and freckles. Evens out skin tone to reveal a clearer, brighter complexion while inhibiting future pigment formation.
 
85% of users saw spots lighten in 1 week based on a Murad sponsored study.
 
Just to clarify, I do not use this two products together. I use the serum to lighten my age spots and some light freckles on my cheeks. I love it of course. Murad does not disappoint again. I have never used this product and it did its job. How do I know? because people ask me why is my face so clear? Thank you Murad
 
 
 
 

 
Acne Clarifying Mask
 
What it does?
 
This weekly treatment for acne-prone skin featuring a natural clay-based formula calms skin, reduces irritation and minimizes breakouts. Helps absorbs pore clogging dirt and oil as it draws out impurities.
 
 
To be honest I do not have an acne problem but I do get those when it is time for my menstrual period. I get those hard acnes that hurt and are impossible to squeeze. Well this mask is awesome. I apply it to my problem areas only. So it definitely should last you a while. I really feel it getting down into my pores and cleaning them out. I will recommend this mask to anyone who has acne prone skin.
You will not be disappointed.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment