Monday, April 11, 2016

Miracle Gel for Curly Hair

 
I received a sample of this Miracle Gel for Curly Hair
This proven formula locks in moisture and fights humidity on all types & textures of hair!

NO MORE FRIZZ
For perfect curls that will last for days!
 
My opinion:
The smell is fruity and non sticky. I did used it on a humid day last week and it held pretty good. I did need more because I have a lot of hair so I ended up pinning my hair up so I didn't enjoy the full effect. You can get it at their website.

Using this on the most humid days will control your curls and stay curled always looking fabulous.


 
Madonna & Co
Boutique & Beauty Bar
A New Shopping Experience…Get Gorgeous!

FIND US AT: 
202 East 60th Street
Midtown East off 3rd avenue
NYC, NY 10022
Hours: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Monday - Saturday
12:00 pm - 7:00 pm Sunday

CONTACT US:

212) 226-3363 or toll free: (888) 254-3447
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment