Sunday, August 14, 2016

Exuviance Retexturing Treatment for Hands and Body



Resurface dull, rough skin and restore silky softness to arms and legs with this potent 10% Glycolic Acid/PHA treatment. The exfoliating lotion increases cell turnover, banishing dry, flaky skin and revealing a new, smooth, radiant texture.

The Glycolic Acid formula lightly hydrates, and with consistent use, provides antiaging benefits, smoothing fine textural lines and restoring healthy elasticity and suppleness. Plus our PHA/Bionic Blend, Vitamin E and Shea Butter help moisturize and strengthen the skin barrier for greater protection. Reveal glowing, smooth skin without ashy dryness and flakes. Ideal for daily use on arms and legs. Avoid use immediately after shaving. Appropriate for Keratosis Pilaris.


Recommended Usage: Daily PM

I've been using this consistently a.m. & p.m. for about a month now. I am really shocked that it works! I have horribly dry itchy skin. Today I woke up & realized that I don't itch any more on my legs & arms.. I'm very surprised bc nothing has ever helped before. My skin glows and that is amazing. Website

No comments:

Post a Comment