Saturday, December 28, 2013

Skin Booster Smoothie Vitamin E




My current obsession is creating and mixing healthy smoothies. I make all different kinds of smoothies; from energy smoothies, to a liver cleansing smoothie. I want to share this delicious smoothie in particular because not only does it taste good but it is very healthy on the skin and contains a lot of vitamins and antioxidants. I am all about slowing the aging process bit by bit. I mean, what is the hurry? I am 37 years old, but I do not have to look like one, right? 

Receipe:
1 cup of Almond Milk
1/4 cup Blueberries

blend and serve :) 

Perfect for the skin from the inside, out. I promise you will love it. I want you to do this amazing drink and then come back and let me read all about it. 
Please also read my previous post on Vitamin E and Wrinkles. Stay Beautiful!





No comments:

Post a Comment