Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Products


The Keratin Protein range is aimed specifically at people with frizzy, dry and damaged hair as it contains hydrolyzed Keratin that reduces frizz and helps to protect your hair from humidity, a thing we all know isn’t good for hair! This is exactly the type of hair product I usually go for. Both the shampoo and the conditioner really, really live up to these claims and have fast became staples in my shower routine. I like to leave the conditioner on for a few minutes before rinsing it off, and I can tell that even as I’m just rinsing it and my hair is still wet that it has helped so much in making my hair silky and smooth.
The HASK Keratin Protein Shampoo and Conditioner are also both free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors and gluten, perfect if you’re a little conscious about what you’re putting into your hair!
 
 
 
HASK Keratin Protein Smoothing Shine Oil
 
The HASK Keratin Protein Smoothing Shine Oil is my favourite product from the whole range, especially when used in conjunction with the rest of the range. I’ve used this both ways, on wet and dry hair, and I definitely prefer it on dry hair. For me, I just don’t think it worked as well on wet hair and I prefer to use some sort of heat defence spray, but on dry hair it is amazing. Seriously. I run a little through, being careful not to use too much.

Directions: Can be used on both wet and dry hair to create a silky, smooth finish. Apply a coin-sized amount evenly throughout hair, avoiding the root area. Style as desired. For the softest hair imaginable, use Hask® Macadamia Oil Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner.

Smoothing Deep Conditioner
 
 The Smoothing Deep Conditioner*, a really deep conditioning treatment that promises to soften hair, prevent and repair damage, reduce static and drying time, and keep your locks shiny and frizz free. You leave this on wet hair for ten minutes and rinse it off, and I’ve got to say it definitely leaves your hair super soft and shiny, and I think it does seem to make my hair dry faster too. Also, the whole range smells absolutely delicious, almost like a bubblegum-candy smell. Yummy. If you’re looking to get your hands on some of these lovely HASK products you’ll find them online www.haskbeauty.com.
 



My opinion: Overall these products are amazing. For healthy beautiful hair is worth the investment.

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment