Monday, November 9, 2015

Detoxifying White Clay Body Cleanser by Murad


 
I am close to enter my 40's, I 'll be 39 soon and Murad has just launched their body care line which is supposed reduce the appearance of aging. Happy Birthday to ME! Ha!
The Detoxifying White Clay Body Cleanser is a cleansing clay that is supposed to richly lather while using Ginger Root Extract to encourage circulation, and Safflower and Sunflower Oils to moisturize. It is scented lightly with lemongrass and vetiver.

This body cleanser had a consistency between a lotion and a cream and lathered quite well. It washed off easy and my body had that residual moisturized feel. I can't tell if it's actually increasing my circulation but the instructions suggest lathering in circular motions from your legs on up.
The clay body cleanser contains ginger root extract to help stimulate circulation while safflower and sunflower oils moisturize the skin to leave it soft and hydrated. The Kaolin Clay gently absorbs oil and draws out toxins from the skin without leaving it horribly dry.
 
Yes it’s rich and thick, but it’s creamy rather than chalky and gloopy, which makes it much more pleasant to apply to your skin.
 
You only need a tiny amount because it lathers up beautifully to create a frothy and luxurious shower experience.
 
It has a delicate, citrusy scent which leaves your skin smelling fresh and clean and it does a great job of leaving your skin feeling soft.

It really did leave my skin feeling soft and nourished and I felt a bit like I was having a spa experience when using it.
 
It’s a very clever little product if you ask me!
Murad Detoxifying White Clay Body Cleanser has to be one of the most fabulous shower products I’ve ever used.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment