Thursday, July 28, 2011

Reviva Labs Products

I love to try new products and blog about them if either is negative or positive.
 
Everyone visit http://www.revivalabs.com/ for more information


From a "Light Skin Peel" to Exfoliate" products you can choose from many products for your skin fixes. I must say the prices are great and the quality of the products is better. I have tried the following 3 products for about 2 days and I feel the results. My skin feels in the best I have ever felt it. Take a look around and you will find atleast one thing that you can use for sure. Then try it and let me know.

Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester & DMAE CreamTo firm skin as it fights future skin damage, Reviva has encased these 3 unique ingredients in a soy liposome-for deep penetration and time-release action.




 
Firming Eye Serum with Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester & DMAEReduce the appearance of eye-area wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles as you protect against future signs of aging. Our new Firming Eye Serum, with its special base and precise blending, penetrates the thin skin around eyes for quick absorption. Organic Day Cream with Alpha Lipoic Acid




Not tested on animal and Paraben Free!!
 
 

1 comment: