Friday, July 22, 2011

FLAWLESS skin, let me tell the world the secret



Let me tell you guys something. I hate tea and the only hot drink out there that I like is hot coffee! I have to tell you the importance to drink water. It is so good for your inside body and out. Keeping your self hydrated is also important for your face. When you are dehydrated it shows in your skin and you start getting a headache.  Then you can see fine lines around your eyes and lips. A big No NO!
 
My secret and I am 34 with no lines anywhere is that I drink warm water with lemon. Yes not very appeticing but I am all about skin care. It is very important to me. Also it speeds up my metabolism and it acts like a moistorizer. Cool huh?

Last but not least you might wonder what's with the lemon. Well lemon is good for so many reasons and used so many ways. Here is just a few benefits:
 


 
Benefits:

Health benefits of lemon include treatment of throat infections, indigestion, constipation, dental problems, fever, hair care, skin care, internal bleeding, rheumatism, burns, overweight, respiratory disorders, cholera and high blood pressure. Lemon helps to strengthen your immunity system and cleanses your stomach. It is not only a blood purifier but also enables body to fight diseases. Lemon juice, especially, has several health benefits associated with it. Useful for treating kidney stones, curing heart strokes and reducing the body temperature, lemonade helps you to stay calm and cool.


Just fyi I don't believe in skin peels but I do love and recommend facials and murad products!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment