Monday, September 26, 2011

My secret to smooth, soft FEET

 
 
 
We all love pedicures I know. Sometimes, depending on the season feet can become more dryer than other times. To be honest I do not get pedicures anymore or atleast not as much as I used to. I keep toe nails and cuticles trim and I scrub my heels weekly in the shower. 
My secret is which I am sure many people know, before I go to bed I dump a big amount of vaseline all over my feet, then put socks on, as soon as you wake up in the morning your feet looks and feel GLORIOUS! If you don't know then it is time to know! What are you waiting for? Try it and come back and leave me a comment :)

Benefit of vaseline:

It forms an occlusive barrier to the natural water loss of our skin. So skin that is dry and chapped is protected from drying elements, enabling skin-softening moisture to build up naturally from inside the skin itself. Vaseline is a mixture of mineral oils, paraffin when blended together, it create something remarkable - a smooth jelly that has a melting point just above body temperature. The result - it literally melts into skin, flowing into the spaces between cells and the gaps in our lipid barrier. Once there, it re-solidifies, locking itself in place.  So it locks all moisture in!




PLUS



EQUALS
SMOOTH FEET 



13 comments:

  1. I have to try this out! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really no way! too simple watch me I'll try it for sure! Thanks hun for the tip !

    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. TAKE YOU SO SO MUCH TO FOLLOWED ME!!! xoooooo <3

    P.S: Love this post ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really simple tips, will def. have to try this out! Following you on bloglovin' hun. Check out mine! And if you like it, follow me on bloglovin' too : D

    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. Follow me every where, I do the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a great tip ! :)

    now following !

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What worked for me was a foot lotion by Arbonne. It healed my heels!

    Love from Oregon USA,
    Danielle
    xoxoxoxo
    animalia

    ReplyDelete