Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tell me facts about yourself award...






Recieving blog awards or even mentions, for me makes me feel so special. I really enjoy writing my blog for my readers, so here is a nice award from



The Rules




Thank and link the person who awarded you


Write 7 random things about yourself


Spread the love to 15 other bloggers




7 Random Facts





#1 I am very shy....and I hate it




#2 I don't like bugs.....





#3 I' have a passion for my career






#4 I love anything from JLO... perfumes, clothes, movies, music





#5 I have two amazing daughters!!!




#6 2 blessings in my life - my 17 year old and a 10 year old daughters !



#7 coconut is my favorite ...


15 Bloggers:












Thank you for reading
Gisell



















6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! I am shy too but a lot better than ever before and I love coconuts. :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life really does sound blessed! And thanks for the mention, I have never gotten one before and am truly excited to finally start forming a community on here :)

    So do I do the same thing too? Mention you and then link to others? A little new at this lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww u so sweet. Ty. Yes. U mention me who gave it to you then you give to 15 fav others. Please visit often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gisell! Thank you for the sweet award! So nice of you! I hate bugs too..but I hate frogs or any type of reptiles the most! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome hun. Visit back again xo

    ReplyDelete