I am all about good health from the inside to the outside. Our health is very important. We only live once so let's live it good and happy. Easier said than done? I understand, it is not easy with our everyday life struggles. I am here to show you some ideas you can try at home when you are feeling overwhelmed. Please try atleast one and come back and comment below to let me know your feeling better?
Stress can take a toll on our health. Stress makes us age faster, we get more gray hairs and many health problems even weight gain... Trust me we do not want that.
Let's glow ladies and gentlemen!
Here are a few ideas out of many:
I encourage you to try at least one of these:
- Take a breather, a time out for yourself. Move away from a situation to another room. Breathing through your nose and out your mouth can calm you down. Count to ten, by ten you should already feel yourself start to relax. Then your mind is a little more clearer.
- Every morning when you wake up open all window blinds and let the light come in!. Sunshine rays can change your mood to happy. If the weather permits, crack that window all the way up and enjoy the sound of the birds. Besides our skin needs SUN.
- If you are a workaholic than ask yourself when was the last time you took a mini vacation. Maybe is time for 3 day vacation. Take a bff with you. It really can help to restore you back up.
- Zumba for an hour can really help. It is not about working out, it is also to dance and let loose. Dance like no one is watching...and get toned at the same time ;) Also yoga is a proven stress exercise. You can Google yoga in your area and get into some classes.
- Get out the house. Go for a walk and breath fresh air. Enjoy the outside and less inside.
- If something is bothering you very personal in your life than maybe is time to forgive someone or come clean about something you did. This also will really help your stress. Let's enjoy life.. Live, be happy and love.
Please add some tips for other readers to enjoy
Great post! I find that getting out the house and opening the curtains for sunlight helps my mood by a VAST amount. I also enjoy listening to music that I used to listen to as a child, as it brings back great memories :)ReplyDelete
Yea that's one of my fav love hearing old music. Thank you so much for UR idea xoxoDelete
Amazing dear!!! Excuse my delay in answering you! And thanks for your lovely comment! Now, follow you by GFC too!!!ReplyDelete
*I just release a new image on my Facebook Official Page, hope you “like it” and drink a sip of ABSOstyle with me: join my day to day!!!
Estefanía J. ABSOstyle
Bloglovin’ * Facebook * Twitter / LOOKBOOK * CHICISIMO
nice! thank u so much xoxo lets keep inh touch. following ur social medias.Delete
I couldn't have read this at a more appropriate time. I am in major need of de-stressing!ReplyDelete
I am going to go outside more and work less.
Aw thank u. Enjoy my blog xoDelete