- Sometimes I buy a box of litter and drop it off in the nearest animal shelter. If you really think about it, we spend way more than that weekly on, sometimes nothing. Why not donate a dollar or two once in a while?
- Make that unexpected phone call to a long, lost friend or family member. With texting and emails now a days, many people forgot to actually call.
- take a day to just hang out with your closest friends. It can be a lunch date, movie night at home, or even to have a cup of coffee early in the morning before going to work.
- You can also donate 1/2 of your time to visit a nursing home. You might think I am nuts but there's so many elders who are sent to homes and have no one ever visit them. Really! Most of these people have mental disorder but putting one of these elders a smile on their face is priceless.
- Smiling is contagious. Try it. Smile to people amd I bet you they smile back. Atleast most of them, if they don't o well do it to the next person. Even when you feel down, try to smile and it can change your mood instantly. Try it!
Today, I encourage you to do something special for a person that is having a hard day anywhere. You would be surprised that you will feel good inside. Inner beauty comes from inside after all!
I have found your blogs to be friendly and welcoming. Thanks for making this one. I really enjoy reading and surfing it. Try to visit my site @ www.imarksweb.org
thanks so much :))Delete
Appreciation for really being thoughtful and also for deciding on certain marvelous guides most people really want to be aware of.dental clinics in chennaiReplyDelete