Thursday, June 21, 2012

Quick Tip for swimmers. How to remove the green out of your hair...


Summer Tip

Summer and pools can really kill your hair. Chlorine water can make your hair green and I know a tip that can remove that asap. Tomatoe Juice!

Tomato Method

  • Take a can of tomato juice you in the pool shower and wash your hair with it or go home and
  • Pour the tomato juice over your entire head and massage your scalp. The tomato juice will wash away the chlorine and take the green pigment out of your hair. This is safe to do every time you get out of the pool.
Quick, Easy and Effective

So go ahead swimmers and enjoy the pool!

Thank you for reading,




3 comments:

  1. I'll have to try this!
    I just followed, follow back?
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my new E-Book, '101 Beauty Tips For Beasts'!

    Free sample available on my website, www.williamchall.com

    ReplyDelete