Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Top 4 Cold Weather Tips





Cold air, winds and indoor heat can really do a number on your skin. As soon as winter starts to sneak in, I feel the dryness settle in on my face, hands and especially my lips right away.  Adding moisture to your skincare for cold weather is an absolute must.

  • Reevaluate your skin care routines based on the season. As the seasons change, the needs of your skin will change too. This means changing products according to your skin needs.
  • Keep hot showers shorter. Hot water can really soak up your skin moisture.
  • Find the right moisturizer. For winter skin, look for something thick that will really provide deep moisture and good coverage.
  • Hydrate, Hydrate and Hydrate! I know I say this all the time with my posts, but in the dry winter air, hydration is more important than ever. Your skin is starving for it.

Do you have any cold weather skincare tips? Please let me know on the comment space below. :)



4 comments:

  1. thank to pass on my blog. Now i follow yuo too:)

    http://effecoco.blogspot.it/2012/11/le-giancarlopaoli-di-effe.html

    ReplyDelete